Height of the clamp 32 mm, angle of the steering tube offset 5 °, extremely lightweight with only 660 g, black anodized, steering tube plug included
PAIR / BLACK / Ø 45 MM / Ø 50 MM / Ø 53 MM / Ø 55 MM
TRW Racing stubs offer unbeatable advantages:
- Black anodized racing stub handlebars in a set, pre-assembled and with Teflon plugs for the handlebar ends.
- Steering tube offset of 5.5 degrees for perfect ergonomics.
- High-strength aluminum alloy, as used in aircraft construction. Processed with maximum precision in the CNC process.
- Extremely light and yet extremely robust. Designed for the high demands of ambitious sports drivers.
- Simple and inexpensive replacement of the pipes, which can be supplied individually as spare parts.
- Clip-on handlebars suitable for almost all fork types from 38 mm to 55 mm.
- All TRW racing stubs have a TÜV certificate and are approved for road traffic.
TRW "Black Edition" racing clip-ons have proven themselves many times in racing and are available in two versions:
- The TRW Racing clip-on handlebars "EC" have an exceptionally attractive look, improve ergonomics and, with an offset of 5.5 degrees, are often more comfortable than the original part. At just 660 g, the racing clip-on handlebars "EC" are also extremely light. Its black anodization goes perfectly with the relocated "Black Edition" footrest systems from TRW.