Suomy leader in quality helmets
The Italian company Suomy is a leading manufacturer of helmets and has been developing quality helmets for road racing and adventure since 1997.
The SR-GP from Suomy is a racing helmet that sets the bar for racing helmets very high and brings well-known standards to a new level. The design, a synthesis of a comprehensive and integrated study aimed at achieving ultimate performance, was carried out with significant input from top-class MotoGP and road racing riders. The first-class aerodynamics, the impressive vertical and peripheral field of view, the extremely efficient ventilation, the ergonomics that work against driver fatigue, a visor of optical class 1 with variable thickness and a Pinlock® 120 Max Vision anti-fog system make the SR-GP the new benchmark in the world of racing helmets.
• Tricarboco shell in 4 sizes made of a Kevlar®, carbon and glass fiber composite material
• Injected optical class 1 visor with Pinlock® Max Vision 120, tear-off pins, quick release buckle and a breathtaking 210º peripheral field of view and 92º vertical field of view
• Cheek pads and inner part completely removable and washable
• 5 air inlets and 3 effective air vents with a ducted EPS in between
• Cheek pads with emergency release
• Helmet works well with glasses
• Compatible with hydration systems
• Incredibly aerodynamic with a drag coefficient of only Cx 0.39
• Metal alloy visor lock
• Chin protection
• Double D-ring locking system
• Weight: 1250 g ± 50 g
• According to ECE 22.05, DOT and FIM
Note: The helmet is equipped with a clear visor (not tinted).
Including: pinlock and helmet bag
top of page
bottom of page